This is the Vaterra Twin Hammers 1/10 Scale 4WD RTR (Ready-To-Run) Electric Rock Racer, with an included 2.4GHz Spektrum DX3e radio system, 540 brushed motor power system, 7.4V 2000mAh LiPo battery pack and a battery charger.
With the newest item in stock at Hobby Town USA Texas, you no longer have to choose a 1.9 crawler or an off-road buggy. With the Twin Hammers™ rock racer, you get everything you could want from both styles in one jaw dropping rc car. This monster of a remote control car can handle anything and everything it comes up against. From jagged rocks to hard walls, this new item can do it all. Shift the two-speed transmission on the go and you are set! Your newest toy is waiting, when are you coming to get it?
- 4-Link Suspension: A single solid axle with rear shocks mounted on the trailing arms gives the Twin Hammers rock racer a scale look that is simply unmatched in RC. It also lets you crawl or go on high-speed runs when you want, where you want.
- Brushless Ready Drive Train: Go from crawling to high speeds at the push of a button without stopping. You can easily shift the two-speed gearbox into low range to tackle treacherous rocks and then shift into high range to blast across rough terrain. The control is yours.
- Waterproof* Electronics: Includes watertight, sealed electronics that let you drive anytime, anywhere. Snow, rain and mud – this truck can handle it all. (For complete details on waterproof standards, please refer to the product instruction manual)
- Scale Lights, Cockpit & Body Panels: Talk about realism. The Twin Hammers rock racer has a multi-piece body kit, an extensive roll-cage design, a spare tire on the back and an authentic-looking cockpit area.
- Beadlock Wheels & Tires: Tackle the terrain in style. The Twin Hammers rock racer comes with five fully-functional, realistic scale wheels and tires that look just like those on full-size trucks.
- Manually selectable hi/lo 2-speed transmission
- Scale detail including live rear axle
- Lightweight, multi-purpose vehicle
- 2-speed transmission, front independent suspension, and waterproof electronics for go anywhere fun
Length: 18 in (457.2mm)
Width: 5.9 in (149.9mm)
Height: 6.125 in (155.6mm)
Wheelbase: 11.6 in (294.6mm)
Suspension: Cantilever front, trailing arm rear
Tire Type: Losi Race Claws
Motor: 540 brushed
Radio: Spektrum Dx3E
Battery: 7.4v 2200mah 2S LiPo pack
Charger: Li-Po wall charger 1.8A
Gear Pitch: 48P
Shock Type: Oil-filled
Body: Roll cage with painted body panels
Ball Bearings: Complete
- Twin Hammers RTR Rock Racer
- 15 Turn Brushed motor w/12 Tooth Pinion Gear
- Tazer ESC w/LiPo Cutoff
- 2000mAh 2S LiPo Battery Pack
- LiPo Quick Charger
- DX3e Spektrum Transmitter w/SR300 Receiver
Hobby Town USA Texas is proud to offer this product in all three of our convenient stores in Dallas, Rockwall and Colleyville. Pick yours up today!